Monday, May 18, 2009

Spring trip

Has it really been a month since our last vacation? And how is it that I'm already itching for a little getaway again... so soon?! Well, went to Utah for Easter weekend, & had another great time at Grandpa & Grandma Fenn's ranch. The kids had an amazing fun time, seeing the horses, deer, jack rabbits, & of course riding the quad's! (They're usually only exposed to that many animals at the pet store :) The Easter festivities we really icing on the cake. We love to see them run around & enjoy themselves in wide open spaces. They just soak up all the outdoorsy nature experiences, & love spending time with family. Next stop: the beach!
Too many pictures to choose from!





























Has it really been a month since our last vacation? And how is it that I'm already itching for a little getaway again... so soon?! Well, went to Utah for Easter weekend, & had another great time at Grandpa & Grandma Fenn's ranch. The kids had an amazing fun time, seeing the horses, deer, jack rabbits, & of course riding the quad's! (They're usually only exposed to that many animals at the pet store :) The Easter festivities we really icing on the cake. We love to see them run around & enjoy themselves in wide open spaces. They just soak up all the outdoorsy nature experiences, & love spending time with family. Next stop: the beach!







2 comments:

Jami West said...

I LOVE all those pictures! I can't even tell you how much my heart just lights up when I see her with her patch and glasses. That is Nikki in her childhood :-) So cute!!! I love the picture of Grandpa too! I miss them.

Cristina said...

Love the pictures! Oh how I miss Utah and the family.