

The past 2 months have passed so quickly! The kids & I had our
birthdays, and this year was especially sweet. For the kids, we went to the movies for the first time to see
Toy Story in 3D. They're little cousins came, &
Gramma's too. I made my first themed cake with marshmellow
fondant. It wasn't easy & looked much better in my head, but the recepients were happy nonetheless. I went to
Disneyland on my birthday with Sarina- our first true girls day. The kids were the Woody & Jessie dynamic duo for Halloween, thanks to a little craftiness from my mom.
What a
CrAzY,
fun, month.

Sarina's been talking about seasons lately, & has recently decided that she likes all of them. I am partial to the
fall. So many
sweet memories are made in one short period of time...I love it!
1 comment:
awww i love the catch up! i love spring (but thats b/c we have soo many birthdays then too!)
Post a Comment