Is anyone else sad to see summer go? I mean, don't get me wrong, I hate putting on my make-up just to see it melt the second I step foot outside. But I am kinda feeling like it's way too early to shop for sweaters & Holiday decorations, too. So I guess my recent pic & music additions are my own little
tribute to this last Spring/Summer, & the fun family moments.
My favorite memory is simply laying on the lawn with the kids at dusk, waiting for the first stars or moon to rise. Ethan is now obsessed with finding the moon every time we're out at night, & when sweet Sarina sees an airplane, she thinks her friend Mary is still flying up there! (She moved away 9 months ago :)
What is your favorite summer memory? Share it with us if you'd like :)
8 comments:
YAY! Welcome to blogging! I too am sad to see summer go...but not the HEAT! Though, i'm not ready for the snow to come yet. :) Jackie Brown
http://brown-spot.blogspot.com/
Hi guys! Thanks for sharing! You can see what's up with the Rupps at http://ruppkids.blogspot.com/
Wow Ginny your blog looks Great!!!! Already better looking than ours, you gotta show me how to do all the fansy stuff! We're totally excited that you started one and now we gotta get Tiff too.
yay! You'll love the blogging world.
Go away summer heat and humitity! Ginny it is great to see your blog and cute family.
www.pedersonplatoon.blogspot.com
Natalie Ostler Pederson
It feels like fall here already! And I am loving it! It's great to see you in the Bloging world!
Ginny where's the new posts???
Ginny where's the new posts???
Post a Comment