Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What do you do in the summer time...

4 comments:

Jonesfamily6 said...

I loved looking at your family pictures. You guys are all so cute, especially sweet little Sarina. You did a great job on your page for a first timer (who am I to speak, I don't have a famiy blog): ) Betsy Jones

Della Fenn said...

I loved your blog..I'm going to have someone show me how to do one! But I'm getting pretty old for all this technology stuff! My favorite summer memories are going to the beach when I was a kid growing up (to 7)in Ventura, Calif...and later taking all my kids to the beach, mostly to Huntington Beach and Laguna..and more lately in life having my family with their kids coming to the ranch..and their kids with their kids! Grandma F

Anonymous said...

So as I said before.. your blog is way cute! :) Don't think I'll be jumping on the blog-waggon... but we will see. And I am sure you can guess what I love to do in the summer... TAN!!! LOL!!

Jill Land said...

Hey there! I could barely tear myself away from watching your slide show. So cute! Your family is getting so big! What a beautiful family, and what cute kids!
I am glad you joined the blogging community. I am so addicted!
We are at:
landfamilychronicles.blogspot.com

Does Marina and Brian have one??