Monday, September 15, 2008

1st Day of School!




Well, first day of preschool, but mommy still was a little emotional sending her off. She goes 2 days a week for a few hours, to a home in the ward. The break is kinda nice, & mommy & Ethan get some one-on-one time! Plus, she absolutely loves going to 'school' now...what ever will I do when she has to go to kindergarten? :/

4 comments:

Jill Land said...

Very cute! Preschool is so great! Isaac loved it. And I think that he is doing really well in Kindergarten because of it. I think that it is good for them socially as well to get out of the house and learn and play with other kids.
They grow up so fast!

Palazuelos Family said...

Sarina looks so cute...What a big girl!!! How's Sarina's cold? Isabelle and her need a play date:)

Pete & Leah said...

I guess it's time to have another one to fill the void of Sarina being gone 4 hrs a week! Hehe (I'm teasing you!) I really like that Jake Johnson song!

Miller Family said...

Hi, it's Kelly. Remember me, from Y5 ward? Just found your blog! Very cute. Your kids have grown up so much...it goes by way too fast. We have a blog too - www.stevemillerfamily.blogspot.com