Friday, September 26, 2008

CrAzY for CARS!


My Ethan is addicted to Hot Wheels & the movie Cars. It's become a family tradition to watch the movie together, several times a week! Now I know this is normal, for a little boy to love anything that has 4 wheels, but this is too cute! He has to have his die-cast McQueen in hand, at all times, even when sleeping. One hot wheel in hand is good, two is better, & two McQueen cars is best.

I recently bought him a Cars night light, of which he wiggled the faceplate off of, & brought to bed. He then proceeded to gaze upon it as he fell asleep. A few times, when he started to drift off it'd fall right on his face. He'd pick it up, eyes half-way open, & continue the McQueen stare-down. Eventually he fell asleep with it. Not the cuddliest of good-night toys, but it worked for him!

Oh, & the T.V. pics- yes, he's way too close. We thought that was kinda funny- that & I guess the princess chair...But I asked his ophthalmologist if your eyes can really go bad from sitting too close to the T.V., he said NO. (don't worry mom, we usually move him back just in case. And for the record- my kids eye 'issues' are genetic :)
...our favorite "Cars" car is Ramon. We secretly want to buy a '59 Impala someday & restore it....or maybe an old Charger. Perhaps we're crazy!

3 comments:

Palazuelos Family said...

what a cute little "mini Steve"!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh SOOO cute!! Don't you just LOVE little boys!!??

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love your blog!