Saturday, November 1, 2008

OcToBeR MaDnEsS!

We LoVe the FALL season. The cooler temperature, changing of the leaves, & all the fun things that come with it. But for our family, this time of year is also one big whirlwind. Within a 33 -day period, we have: Sarina, Ethan, & My b-day, plus our anniversary! Throw in Halloween, Scentsy stuff, & a Utah trip this week- & ya got some pretty busy times! Needless to say I'm behind on my postings already :s Here's a quick summary:

-Sarina turned 4!!! We took her to the mall to get her ears pierced- she was so brave! We also had a small princess party for her. She had a blast with her little friends, & seemed to like my attempt at a carriage cake.



















-I turned 30 :/ Sarina says she wants to be 30 like Mommy, but she doesn't know how good she has it! We went to Chili's but the only picture that came out was when I was eating cake...I'll just keep that pic to myself:)



-This year we made 2 trips to the pumpkin patch: one with G-ma Cici & Tina, & another with Marina & Brian (psst....missed you Tiff!). You really can't get enough of that place this time of year.
Let's see how many kid combos we can get in the cart...1,

...2,

...3!

Nice hair!


-Friday night for Halloween we had family over for pizza & trick-or-treating. The group shot of the little cousins is hilarious- taking a group picture of toddlers is well, MaDnEsS!

(Ethan has such a cute frown!)
Here we are! (red eyes, shut eyes & all :)






3 comments:

Palazuelos Family said...

Good thing we are in November, its smooth sailing for you guys now:) Have fun in Utah:)

Kelli said...

Your carriage cake is awesome! I found your blog from Tina's...I think we met once or twice? I'm Steven's cousin Kelli. Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

So so so cute! All the pics! You guys really do have a busy couple of months! You gotta get the Utah pics up, those are the best! We really had a blast! You guys are sooo fun to vacation with, lets do it again soon! :)