I actually got tagged! (Thx Katie:) I've had all week to think about it, & here's what I came up with. My list of "5 Things I love":
1. My Babe. I love that HE loves to spend as much time as possible, with us. I love how he'd rather be playing with his children than anywhere else. He is definitely the life of the party at our home, & I love how we can sometimes laugh at life. Our strengths & weaknesses compliment each other so well, often tell each other: "what would you do without me?". . . Can't imagine that!
2. My Children. Sarina & Ethan do something every day that makes me smile. I love how they laugh & play together. Sarina is such a caring creature- she'll bring me a CareBear to nap with, or a tissue for tears. And Ethan steals my heart with every smile. I swear his cheeks get chapped from all of mommy's kisses! He is a big cuddle-bug, & I hope he never grows out of it.
3. Blessings. Rather I should say I'm grateful for the blessings I receive. Having the Gospel in my life, my family, my home; from the big things to the small stuff, I'm grateful for it all.
4. Mi Familia. I love the friendship, support, understanding, unconditional love, & all the memories.
5. Ya know it's hard to narrow it down to just 5 things! (especially when it's way to late to be up & things are a blur!) But at this very moment I'm also loving some yummy brownies :)
And I almost forgot to tag...Leah & anyone else who may read this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Soooo sweet... there's just no words for how sweet that was!!!
I hate doing these things Ginny!! I can never think of anything good to say:(
Post a Comment