Sunday, March 22, 2009
Firefly
My kids love to watch the cartoon Max & Ruby. There was one episode about fireflies, & since we don't have any out here, Ethan made his own association. The dust particles you see floating around, as the sun makes it's way through the window one last time before it sets . . . fireflies! These are pictures of him trying to "catch" them.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We LOVE Max and Ruby! My hubby and I sing the song randomly...Have you seen the episode with the hand game "Brown Sugar, Applesauce" and Max keeps saying Apple? My kids LOVE that one and we re-inact that quite frequently =)
I think I have EVERY single episode tivo'd...That is very cute about the fireflies, we've never seen real fireflies either =(
Yes! We have maybe 20 te-vo'd too! I like the vintage toys Max plays with :)
Wow, you 2 are pathetic! (just kidding, althoug we aren't Max and Ruby fans we do watch Olivia quite often.
I love that your son came up with his own Fireflies, what a great imagination!
That's SO cute!!! What an imagination!!!!!!!
That is so adorable! What a great imagination! He looks so much like Steve it's crazy. Your family is so cute. I was sad I didn't get to see you guys but I'm glad Jackson got to see you!
Aww Ethan!! He is such a cutie! And I am soo happy him and Vaughnie have become best buddies! Drop him off anytime! :)
Post a Comment