I have been suffering from what I can only describe as, writer's block (or in this case, "Blogger's Block" ). It's not like I have nothing to say, or nothing's been goin' on. Cuz, that's quite the contrary! But just to prove that we are all alive & well, here's a few random pic's from the past months:
Don't underestimate the fun that can be had at Knott's Berry Farm...
...driver's license & regristation, please?
Tiny tots club meeting is now is session...
....oh, and ended in a brawl...say uncle!
A trip to Tom's Farm...cheers!
Ethan's first Valentine ...great gift mom...wait a second- where's Queen?
(: Have a nice day! :)
And remember, be nice to Bad Bloggers, we're only human!
1 comment:
Yeah!! I missed your blogs (not that we don't talk enough...) I just like seeing pics of your familia! Love the pic of Ethan and Joey... and people question Ethan's "toughness..." :)
Post a Comment