Monday, June 29, 2009

Pillow Talk

The other day me & the kids had a bad case of summer boredom. So I set up our small camping tent in our backyard. The weather has been so nice in the evenings, we'll go out there & play, read, & just chill. Sarina really wanted to "camp out", so I agreed to lay with her one night until she fell asleep (after which I snuck her back in her bed). The pillow talk a 4-year old comes up with is hilarious! She asked me about:

"Lava water"- I told her it was more like a goop, not water, & it came from Volcanoes. She fascinated with the "what happens if" scenarios. Like,

"What happens if a planet hit the Earth & broke it up?"- We talked about comets & shooting stars... too bad we didn't see any!

"Does everybody grow tall?"- Actually no. Enter the conversation about midgets, or "little people". I really hope she doesn't start calling vertically challenged people midgets!

I know there was more, but at some point I got tired too :)

2 comments:

Ginny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.