A few weekends ago, we went to the Route 66 Rendezvous in San Bernardino with my family. Steve's been looking into getting a project car. And, I grew up going to local car shows, helping in the garage & taking rides around town on my dads Harley. So needless to say we were exited to continue a little family tradition (minus the Harley thing :)
It was the kids first car show. Sarina was not very entertained (there were no princesses there!), but she did like a pink convertible. Ethan seemed interested in a black Ford truck with a nice flame job. I always like the Camaro, 1968, before they got they got all pointy & bumble-bee looking. And Steve's partial to the classic muscle cars, the Nova's & Chevelle's. The next day I asked Ethan which was his favorite, he said the one with "fire on it". It was fun, but will try a more family friendly venue next time!
Isn't it a beauty?
No comments:
Post a Comment