Sunday, December 21, 2008

"snow...SnOw...SNOW!!"

This draft has been on my dashboard for almost a month! Geez! I've been REALLY bad about getting pic's off my camera!


Our favorite "snow" quote is from White Christmas when they sing that cheesy snow song on the train. One of us starts, another chimes in, & Sarina finishes it off for quite a silly moment ;) Well, we had many of those moments last month because . . .


. . . we got SNOW! O.K., so it was only a few inches but just enough to make a small snowman before freezing our hands. It was so cold & windy (Beaumont windy, which is bone chilling!), the snow stuck to the front of our house all day. Seriously, I couldn't even look out the front windows because they were covered with snow & ice! Sarina loved playing in it, Ethan, not so much. He got exited about getting all bundled up, but once I opened the door he took a step back & decided to watch from inside, where it was warm.







Wish we had more of this white stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I check out your blog every month... and what do you know... you haven't updated! Updtae your blog! :)